Sujatha Degree & PG College believes in continuous quality improvement, and strives to maintain & enhance quality at all stages. We work towards ensuring that learning is effective and our evaluators are impartial. The goals of quality enhancement and sustenance by initiating, Planning & supervising activities that are necessary to boost the quality of education at our college.
- We have created a new framework to improve institutional excellence through measurable academic and administrative performance.
- In order to promote measures that would improve the quality of institutional functioning, we should work on fostering a quality culture and also recognise best practices.
- To get an A in the accreditation
- To contribute towards the society at large by instilling moral & ethical
- One way to promote research is to provide incentives and rewards. This can be done through simple things like staff appreciation or kindness programs.
Strategies IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures
- Ensuring that our academic, administrative as well as financial tasks are timely, efficient and progressive.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programs.
- We find ways to ensure that people from all backgrounds have an equal chance of accessing and affording higher education programmes.
- We constantly improve our training practices by integrating modern methods of teaching and learning.
- Providing adequate, appropriate, and non-conflicting infrastructure
- The sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
- It is important to maintain a relationship with stakeholders for mutual benefit and growth.